Blood & Soul Is Under the Microscope
In the ensuing days it seemed I remembered every stupid sentence and silly turn. But, I had finally let it go. They say that’s what you gotta do.
He sent an email late that Friday night. I braced myself. He said it had all the typical problems. I slumped a bit then he told me my pacing was excellent, and even though it was one of the longest manuscripts he had ever read, everything that was in it needed to be there.
We talked on the phone tonight for about an hour and half. It was amazing to hear how my story affected another person. He is the only one who’s ever read it.
He’s an editor. He is used to the typos so he got to the meat of the story and asked great questions that I was able to clarify. Together we sorted out plans for the weaknesses. But he did say this, “Allen, this is a great manuscript.” In his email he said, “All those how-to books you’ve read have served you well.” He told me if I can get the word out, I will have a lot of readers.
So how do you all feel about helping me when I finally unleash this on the public?
Make me famous and share this:
Allen G. Bagby
Allen G. Bagby
- Allen G. Bagby
- Liberalism’s Support: Stupidity, Ignorance & Evil
- My book Blood & Soul Debuts on Amazon Kindle Best Seller
- Blood & Soul is Live and Lethal on Amazon for $0.99
- The Curtains Begin to Open: July 11
- July 11 is the DAY Blood & Soul will Publish
- My New Website
- Writing Rules Redeem
- Blood & Soul on Audio
- Blood & Soul in July
- Blood & Soul – Back Cover Brainstorming
- 5 of 5 stars to The Book of Enoch by Robert Bagley III goodreads.com/review/show/19… 14 hours ago
- The enemy of my enemy is my friend. youtu.be/7N5cJyEfX3M?a 2 days ago
- On page 200 of 413 of The Unseen Realm, by Michael S. Heiser goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 3 days ago