*picks up the mic*
I witness with my own eyes every day the intrusion of more and more big federal government. I see its negative, very often devastating, effects on a multitude of individuals who must scramble to deal with it or lose everything they’ve worked for caused by some new regulation, new requirement, or new program.
I see it spreading through institutions, industries and businesses like a devious, poisonous, greedy web of exploitation. It is strangling our lives!
I could pick many issues and go everywhere with each one but before I pick one issue tonight I want to thank my “Liberal”/Democrat friends for your good intentions that have paved this path to hell.
I see you as one of the following THREE primary problems:
First – you could be just plain stupid.
Second – you could be ignorant.
Third – you could be just downright evil.
The FIRST problem is not fixable – if your IQ is low (i.e. a slack-jawed mouth-breather) then you are being a useful idiot for “Liberals”/Democrats who love gargantuan government. Please stop voting. PLEASE.
The SECOND problem, thankfully, is fixable but let’s be honest, rare. Once you’ve swallowed “Liberalism” from the crib to college through movies, music, sitcoms, education, news media, you’ve pretty much swallowed enough postmodern Kool-Aid to choke a donkey. The “Conservative”/Liberty-loving cure is strong herb and it just might be as useful as a frontal lobotomy. Nevertheless, on the slim chance you want to wake up from the seductive slumber of America’s slothful slide in the silly socialism, I’m here for you. If you choose to remain ignorant then you are straddling the line to…
…The THIRD problem that will not be fixed. If you have knowingly and willingly participated in inflicting the evil ideology of “Liberalism” and its countless freeloading and corrosive philosophies on this greatest nation on God’s green earth …then YOU are my enemy. And, unless you raise the white flag of surrender and volunteer to have your “liberal” software erased from your mind … I will be relentless. I have zero sympathy for you unless you repent.
Because YOU voted a man into the White House whose mentor was a card-carrying communist, my mother, who’s on a fixed limited income, will pay a $1,000.00 fine because of Obamacare (The ACA – “Affordable Care Act”) that she was FORCED to join because of YOU.
And that “Liberals” is just a tiny fraction of the distress, damage and devastation you have inflicted on this nation precisely because you are either STUPID, IGNORANT or EVIL! Or all THREE!
*drops the mic*
I’m confident Blood & Soul deserved to be there, but I was honestly shocked to see it do so well with meager promotion on Friday. I’m not just talking. Here’s the screenshot to prove it.
This truly epic fantasy begins with action and never lets up. From humble, unassuming human emotions through world-changing, apocalyptic struggles, the heroes in this novel take a licking and keep on ticking. This story is a roller-coaster of strife and solutions, with insurmountable odds being toppled by perseverance and ingenuity.
Fans of the genre will love the fantastic world Bagby has created. The writing transcends genre fiction, facing issues relevant (and important) to all human experience. Masterfully unveiling the plot one revelation at a time, this author could keep anyone entertained for hours on end—a true storyteller.
I fell in love with the world and the writing. A thoroughly-considered setting goes a long way, and Bagby’s contains history, geography, politics, religions, commerce and culture—all diverse.
Once you start reading this book, you won’t be able to put it down. The next book in this series can’t come fast enough.
No matter what, it’s time to get back to next book in the saga, which has been fully outlined.
Lots of folks have signed up. Thank you for the sentiments. But signing up here at my blog is the wrong spot. I’ve moved. You need to sign up here at my Official Website. When you sign up you get the inside info on the book – map, book trailer, free chapter. Thanks! The official unleashing of Blood & Soul will be this Friday, July 11. Below are the latest blog entries at my website.
Please join my growing tribe at the Official Website of Author Allen G. Bagby. I’m getting ready to launch Blood & Soul – The first book in the Creed of Kings Saga.
Author of upcoming epic heroic fantasy saga starting in early 2014 seeks hungry-for-success artist/illustrator to create images/art for a cohesive vision across multimedia; book cover, video promo/book trailer with text/image graphics (original epic music score provided) and website. Having knowledge of wordpress CMS is a plus and After Effects. Think – Lord of the Rings, 300, Troy, Gladiator type images and landscape – more classical and medieval. I’m looking for “realism” in the art not a cartoon or comic book look. I will provide a book synopsis to give ideas for the images. I will promote you, brag on you, and credit you if you can deliver.
What I need from you:
1. FIRST AND FOREMOST the ability to project in the screen of your mind this project and brainstorm with me and my team and the ability to collaborate with a creative director and a composer of the music for a book trailer via email, phone and/or Skype.
2. An AWESOME book cover (This is wide open but here are some pointers):
• One stand-out eye-popping singular image without being cheesy.
• Or a more complex and/or dramatic image with the illusion of a battle or Romanesque style city on the foothills of a mountain in the background.
• Book covers of authors David Gemmell, Terry Goodkind and George R. R. Martin are a good place to understand what I’m talking about. Some are single images, some are more complex.
3. Theme/Images/banner, for website (Again, a wide open brainstorming from you is okay):
• Three poses of different characters, maybe four.
• City rising on levels up into the foothills being the foreground of a mountain rising behind.
• Map for use in book trailer and book (a rough draft already exists)
• Work with creative director on an all-in-one layered image to lift out images to fit elsewhere—perhaps for the book trailer
4. AWESOME images for book trailer (original music provided) estimate time is 1 to 1:30 seconds:
• Wording will hover and glide over the map (think the trailer for the Hobbit trailer) and mixed with images/artwork and some motion/text graphic animation you will produce to correspond with music originally composed for the book trailer.
• Collaboration (conference calls, emails, phone calls,) with composer and making a killer book trailer.
• Images, wording, from the book cover, and website to coincide with book trailer images and wording.
Done by mid Jan, 2014 for book launch in Feb 2014. Don’t hesitate to contact me! THANK YOU!
Graphic Design, Illustration, Illustrator, Motion Graphics, Visual Arts
- THIS WRITING LIFE: Creating Book Trailers That Buzz! (cathrynhein.wordpress.com)